APPOINTMENT OF NEW PRESIDENT/COO
Singapore , 12 January 2007 - Singapore Exchange Mainboard listed Stratech Systems Limited (" Stratech ") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Chua Ah Leng as its President/Chief Operating Officer.
Mr. Chua is an IT veteran with more than 29 years of experience in the IT industry, of which 22 years were in management positions. His experience spans across areas that include services, business strategy, business development, systems integration, IT infrastructure, marketing, sales and delivery.
Before joining Stratech, Mr. Chua held various senior positions, including:-
- as Chief Operating Officer of Singapore Computer Systems (SCS) where he contributed to the turn around of SCS in the management of large-scale projects, and having responsibility for the of SCS’ China Business.
- as Chief Executive Officer of PrivyLink Pte Ltd, an IT security product and services company which has operations in Singapore , China and Hong Kong ;
- as Chief Executive Officer of Frontline Solutions and Chief Operating Officer of Frontline Technology Corporation;
- concurrently as the Chief Technology Officer and Assistant Chief Executive Officer of National Computer Systems (NCS) where he was responsible for charting the strategic directions for NCS to deliver its products and services and managed its regional strategy and expansion plans;
- various senior positions at the then National Computer Board (NCB), including the posts of Chief Information Officer of the Ministry of Home Affairs and Director of NCB's Government Systems Division.
Mr. Chua is responsible for day-to-day operations management and reports to the Executive Chairman.
Stratech Systems Limited
Stratech Systems Limited is principally engaged in the design, development, integration, implementation, maintenance and project management of information technology and advanced technology systems. The Group delivers large-scale complex, real-time, mission critical systems in the areas of intelligent Vision, intelligent Transport Systems and e-Systems for governments and businesses.
Formed in 1989, the Group has established an impressive track record serving industries such as aerospace and defense, financial services, government, healthcare, homeland security and transportation (air, sea and land). The Group develops and implements advanced technology solutions that achieve significant business transformation and competitive advantage for its clients.
For more information, please contact:
Marketing and Corporate Communications
Tel: +65 6799 6650
Fax: +65 6323 2177